jeudi 24 avril 2014

Renault Scenic 1.9 dci 2007 DPF removed without software remap

Hi all,



This is my first time to ask on this forum so apologies if I repeat some of the issues.



I have Renault Scenic 2007 1.9 dci and have had DPF/FAP filter problems every couple of months.



Normally I take my car for a drive on the motorway and this solves the problem but this last time it didn't help. After an hour of driving I got Check Injection message and the car started driving very slowly.



I decided to remove the DPF filter which I did without having software re-map. I now have Check Emissions message on my dashboard which I can ignore but my car still doesn't run as good as it used to. It runs better than when the DPF filter was blocked but not as good as I remember it before the filter was blocked.



Do you think that I if I do ECU software re-map that would help or this has nothing to do with the car performance?



Please help...I love my car :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire