mardi 22 avril 2014

Renault Trafic 2L diesel 2007

Help!

I have just purchased a Renault Trafic Van which has been converted into a Camper. I got it from a private seller. Before I paid for it I took it out for a test drive but it was only a short distance.

I now have the vehicle at home and when I drove it properly i found that the engine missed (like if you have dirty fuel in the tank) At the same time the stop light and oil light flashed on briefly and then went off

When i accelerated up to 65mph the engine lost its power and although my foot was pressed right down, there was nothing. When i took my foot off the accelerator and put it back on, it worked again but only briefly, until I slowed down.

I have had it serviced and the fuel filters changed, but this has not solved the problem.

I have now spoken to a renault garage and they have said it might a broken fuel pipe or worse case scenario, it could be the Injectors. If its the latter it will cost between £1500 - £2000. As you can imagine i am really worried

Has anyone any advice or guidance

Many thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire