mardi 22 avril 2014

Throttle position sensor/pedal sensor?

I have a fault with my laguna, Ive already discovered that (as the late 2005 model) it seems to have different parts on it, egr, boost sensor, pressure controller, brake light switch... all different (they are 2006 version).



Anyway, I have pulsating acceleration on my car now, its been suggested its either the throttle position sensor or pedal sensor...this was by two different people.



Can anyone point me in the direction of either? where they are located (i assume pedal is, erm, on the pedal??), what to look for... etc.



Its basically so I can find part numbers for replacements as I always seem to order via reg plate and end up with the wrong piece!



Anyway, if theres a thread (that I cant seem to find) with pictures etc then that would be awesome!



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire