jeudi 26 juin 2014

Hello there.

Just a quick introduction as I have already submitted a thread asking for advice and don't want to appear rude!



I'm Laura and we have a Renault Scenic 1.9 DCI W reg. Haven't had it long and already have a little problem.........:oops:



I spent some of last night mooching round here and have to say it seems a very friendly and helpful place.



I am not really a car person - if it starts (which ironically mine won't at the minute :p ) that's fine with me. What are infinitely more important are our two dogs - both rescue mutts - and our moggy.



I live with a mechanic - well he trained in the 70s so his knowledge may be a bit dated :eek: - and so have learned the basics, moreso with petrol cars than diesels but am willing to have a crack at straight forward things like brake pads, changing filters etc.



Looking forward to learning more from this site.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire