lundi 30 juin 2014

Megane Scenic 1.9dci diesel fault

I folks. I am very sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been answered before so please forgive me. I am thinking of taking on a project of a non running 1.9 scenic diesel. The codes read that there is a fault with the pressure sensor. I cleared the codes and tried to start it again to see if codes would come back but no they did not but car still wont start. There is fuel getting to priming bulb and pressure when priming it and no lose of pressure when holding it. I don't think there is a low pressure side to the 1.9 but correct me if I am wrong. I thought about cracking open the feed pipes from the pump to see if there is fuel coming from the pump to the injectors but was told that this would not work as the min the pressure in the common rail drops below 450psi it will shut off anyway. Can anybody give me any idea's and tests to run. I am very much an old school tinkering diesel mechanic who still thinks on doing things the old way lol. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire