dimanche 29 juin 2014

Rear Caliper Carrier Bolt Removal - Megane Coupé (MK3 2010)

Hey guys,



Just had a quick look under my car to check to make sure I've got all the sockets I need for my rear brake change in a few weeks and for once it's paid off as I've found a Star bit holds my rear brakes caliper carriers on.



Does anyone happen to know the size required to remove these? I tried slotting in my old trusty T50 socket only to find it's too small, so instead of guessing an buying a couple of the next sizes figured I thought I'd ask first.



I did find this guide (http://ift.tt/1iIUvme) which said in the comments that a 13mm hex socket would do the job, but being that the guide was probably written for an older Megane (mk 2 probably?) and I'd also like the right tool for the job which is why I'm asking here.



If you need any pics let me know.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire