samedi 28 juin 2014

New to clio - things to check

Hi



New to the clio world... Bought myself a super cheap clio out of circumstance.



Just wanted tips on what I should go over. I'm no mechanic but basics should be ok.



I'm not going to dump any real money into this til I know it's worth it! Thing is, it's only had 2 owners and pretty low mileage for the age. Might turn out to be with keeping.



Sooo... From your experience please add or amend the following? Any gotchas or things to look out for?



1998 Clio 1.4 RT Manual, 74K miles



Change plugs

Change oil (what type?) and filter

Change air filter

Cambelt change due I think - reasonable price from non dealer?

Visual brake check

Coolant change

Air bag light is on - gonna check plug under passenger seat



Anything else? Any cheap worthwhile tuning tweaks etc?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire