dimanche 29 juin 2014

I'm Baffled!!!!!

I have a 2003 Espace Mk IV 2.2Dci and my engine keeps cutting out occasionally!!

I've read loads of post of engines cutting out on load and acceleration but nothing much on deceleration. I've recently done a complete engine rebuild due to the high mileage (159000 miles) and replaced all gaskets, injectors, stem seals, timing belt and had the ECU reset but since doing all of the above, the engine sometimes cuts out.:confused:

I've changed TDC sensor, Cam sensor, leakback sensor and double checked all the timing etc but to no avail.

The engine is excellent on acceleration and runs brilliant all the time except on occasions going downhill or slowing down!! I did read some other post about something to do with the brake switch needs adjusting, but thats ok as well. I've love the car since we got it in 2009 and I'm really begining to get to the point of getting rid of it.

Any suggestions?????




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire