samedi 28 juin 2014

Windows not working, motor ok, 12v present???

Hey guys and gals, new here, be gentle!



Both electric windows packed up on mums Megane 2.



The drivers on was the electronic module attached to the motor, I've replaced that and all is well.



On the passenger side there is no module, I've unplugged the motor and have tested and have 12v present when either drivers or passenger side switch for that window is operated. I've also removed the motor and tested that with a direct feed from the battery and it spins both directions happily. But if I plug it onto its connection, and operate the switch.....nothing!



What the hell is going on!!!



I've tried the search function but keeps leeding to feeds about replacing the module.



Many thanks,

James




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire