mardi 24 juin 2014

2001 Scenic Starting trouble

Hi all,



Little help please!

I have a 2001 Scenic rxe 1.6 16v auto petrol,

having starting problems...

I have had it in a garage and he changed the tdc sensor!

well the problem came back after a week or 2 so i took it back to him and he told me that he does'nt know what the problem is and that will be 25€ for the info...bearing in mind i had just payed him the best part of 500€ to fix the problem amongst other things (rear suspensión change also)



I have looked at the TDC sensor and it is Brand new.

I know Little to nothing about mechanics but im sick of being ripped off!



Sometimes the car will start ok i just never know verytime i get in it...it has even started to cut out on idle...

at first it was when it got hot but now struggles even on cold start's!



Any ideas would be appreciated ;)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire