mercredi 25 juin 2014

alternator no charge espace 1.9 dti 2004

my alternator wasn't charging and I had the warning lights on the dash telling me there was a fault with battery charging. I connected a multy meter to the output of the alternator bolt and the other lead to negative, it was giving no voltage, i.e. it read the same as what was in the battery, so I brought a replacement alternator had it fitted and now I don't get the dash board warning any more but sadly its still not charging the battery, could this be either 1) the diagnostics need clearing before the alternator will kick in or 2) the relay (where ever that is need replacing) I do have the Renault can clip diagnostics hardware but I need the software to run is as the dvd I had is missing and I've updated my laptop so have no hard copy to hand. any help please as the cars going no ware until I get it to charge the battery. thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire