mardi 24 juin 2014

car wont start

Hi I have posted in scenic section but think it may be more of a immobiliser problem, My key card will not work to open the doors even though I have replaced battery.



I gained access using the emergency key which set off the car alarm, nothing is displayed on the dash apart from a fast flashing red light and I can hear a slight clicking noise.



Nothing happened when I put the card in the reader no lights nothing, central locking button does not work nor does door control panel... done the obvious disconnected the battery left it 15 minutes at reconnected same problem. Phoned Renault dealer who advised that it could be costly and advised recovery. Obviously I want to know how much before I shell out on recovery for an 05 plate grand scenic... any ideas of what the cause could be? TIA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire