jeudi 12 juin 2014

Mario's Scenic 1

Well I have had a couple of Renaults in the past.

Clio Mk1 1.9d

Clio Mk1 Face lift 1.2 8v

Megane Classic 1.6 16v



and now I have bought myself a 2001 Scenic Dynamic+ 2.0 16v, which I bought in desperation after the engine in my Zafira failed, and I have to be honest, I am falling for it in a big way.



I love the fact there are so many pockets and hidy holes, the dual sunroofs are amazing, the split window in the rear is great.



only things I don't like so far, the drivers seat isn't the most comfy on a long trip (100+miles) and I am finding the front suspension abit soft but that's maybe due to the fact my Zafira was slammed on coilovers.



this is going to be my dail use car and towing car for taking my track car to and from the tracks on its trailer. but I do plan on giving the engine abit of extra poke, I have started with a custom Induction kit I made and designed myself which is the same diameter as the Throttle body and is feed from a cold feed from next to the passenger side fog light. pic to follow of this tomorrow. its only V1 and will get worked on to improve it and I will be making a heat shield for it at some point.



let me know what you guys think of my motor.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire