mercredi 11 juin 2014

Ahhh! Laguna Relay Clicking

So to update you on my full story - I got a Laguna II and immediately broke the key card including the important chip. I took the fuse box and immobiliser out and sent it to Auto Tronics who said they will code a new chip for it.



While that was going on I took a look at the fuse box and noted some corrosion probably from water leaking in when the drainage hole under the windscreen was blocked. Although the fuse box did seem to work fine, I thought I'd get a replacement that was only £13 on eBay.



Today I got the immobiliser back and so I installed it along with the new fuse box. When I stuck the key card in all I get is a lot of relay clicking. Beforehand even when I had a broken key if I stuck the key in the nav screen would switch on.



I took the fuse box and immobiliser out and then noted that although the fuse box looked identical and was from a 1.9dci laguna only one year older, it had some differences in the pins, including for the immobiliser (fewer pins).



I then put my old fuse box back in and I get exactly the same issue, clicking relays when I insert the key.



I've made a video to show this.



Please somebody help me with sage advice because I'm at the end of my tether here! I don't have money to waste like this!! :mad: I did buy an ELM327 code reader thing so I will try plugging that in shortly. No idea how to use it or if the supplied software will work.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire