dimanche 1 juin 2014

Offside front constant velocity joint gaiter

Hello all im sorry if i posted in wrong section. i am new lol



Im wondering if anyone can clear something up

I am sorting my renault clio 1.4rt auto N reg 1995 for its next mot by fixing a couple of advisories. Im on my last bit now but am a slightly confused novice.

One of the advisories is.



001 offside ( leaking grease ) Front constant velocity joint gaiter deteriorated but preventing the ingress of dirt [ 2.5.c.1a]



I have looked on ebay but dont see nothing matching the description. I looked under car but see 2 possibilities both on offside and one behind other but am clueless which bit i need. if anyone could tell me what ineed to search id really appreciate it.

THANK YOU




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire