mardi 29 septembre 2015

Driving at idle speed problem.

Hi
Just bought a Clio 2002 1.2 16v and it has one little niggle that is bugging me. The lane at the back of my house is just an unmade track that is paved with bricks, rubble sand etc. I used to drive up the lane in 1st or 2nd gear with the engine just running on idle, as a modern engine will adjust the engine speed as load increases to a certain amount. I've never had a problem with the last 10 or so cars I've owned but this Clio will throw up an electical incident error and the power and revs will drop and the light will come on the dash. The engine won't stall but the engine will rise and fall in RPM then settle to normal but the light won't go out until I rev the engine to about 2500 RPM.
Other than that, the car drives without fault, any ideas?
Bob


Driving at idle speed problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire