dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Where to find the TDC sensor 2007 Megane II 2ltr auto

Hey everyone, I am having a really hard time finding the TDC sensor in my car. It is a lemon I bought from a person who scammed me (it's been under water).

It has been repaired but I am having an issue with starting the car.

First it sometimes drops to 2nd gear and says "check gear box"

Secondly It was not starting properly for a few weeks when it was HOT, or after an hours drive.

I had a diagnostic done on the car and it said there was something wrong with the Cam Angle sensor.

Now it won't start at all. Every video, image, thread has said the TDC sensor was just on the top side of the bell housing, next to the last coil pack. Here is an image of where everyone says it SHOULD be.



Where to find the TDC sensor 2007 Megane II 2ltr auto

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire