dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Escaped Convict

>
>A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years.
>
>
>He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple
>in bed.
>
>He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl
>to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes
>into the bathroom.
>
>
>While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:
>
>"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably
>spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he
>kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do
>whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you.
>This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both.
>Be strong, honey and remember I love you."
>
>To which his wife responds:
>
>
>"He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was
>gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him
>it was in the bathroom.
>
>
>Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
>
>
>
>
>


Escaped Convict

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire