mardi 29 septembre 2015

Indicators flashing fast

Hi

I bought a Renault Modus a few weeks ago and I have noticed when I am driving at night or have my heaters on, my indicators intermittently blink really fast and then rectify themselves and then the next time I use them blink really fast and then rectify themselves.

It sometimes happens in the day but will literally be around 2 seconds and then back to normal. It happens more when I have my lights on and its on both sides - probably for around 5 seconds max.

If I put my hazards on they all appear to be working although my back ones aren't as bright as the front and sides (they are actually quite dull in comparison but still working). Is this the bulbs going or is it something to do with the electrics and how much would it roughly cost to fix? My car is still under a months warranty with the dealership but it only covers up to £200.


Indicators flashing fast

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire