lundi 28 septembre 2015

Twingo 2015 model engine won't start

Hi guys,

I got into work this morning and parked up as usual, but when I got out and locked the car I noticed the clock wasn't turning off and my orange spanner light and red stop light were also still lit up (usually when I lock the car all lights etc turn off).

I got back in and tried to start it but got no response from the engine - the dashboard lights all came on, as did the lights above the drivers head to show who is wearing seatbelts etc and I could turn my headlights on and off but got no response from the engine.

Occasionally it has done this when I have accidentally left it in gear but I checked and it was still in neutral. The reverse camera still came on when I put it into reverse as well so that is working, but I have nothing going to the engine at all. Anyone ever had this problem?


Twingo 2015 model engine won't start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire