mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Warning - Send this to your friends

>Urgent all please read!
>
>I got this today and the warning appears genuine.
>
>Yesterday, a friend of mine was travelling on a Manchester to
>Liverpool train.
>
>A man of Arabic appearance got off the train and my friend noticed
>that
>he had left his bag behind. She grabbed the bag and ran after him,
>caught up with him in the station and handed him back his bag.
>
>He was extremely grateful and reached into his bag which appeared to
>contain large bundles of money. He looked around to make sure nobody
>was
>looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but I will
>try
>to...with a word of advice for you: Stay away from Liverpool"
>
>My friend was genuinely terrified. "Is there going to be an attack?"
>she
>asked him.
>
>"No" ... he whispered back...................."It's a ****hole"
>


Warning - Send this to your friends

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire