jeudi 31 juillet 2014

04 Clio fuel consumption

Hi there, this is my first post on here with my first car so apologies if I'm a little vague with the information I give.



I recently purchased my first car - An 04 Clio Authentique 1.2. After consulting with my friend who has the same car, he advised me he put in roughly £20 per week in the car and he drove pretty much every day.



I purchased the car on a friday and put in £20, I was obviously very excited to have it which led me having to put another £20 in on the Sunday. The next week I calmed down a bit and drove a lot less but still had ran out of petrol by the next friday and had to put more in,



As I'm new to having a car - is this normal that I should be putting as much petrol as I am or is there something wrong with the car? Only due to my friend paying so little I feel there is something wrong.



The car isn't due a MOT until May 2015 but it hasn't been serviced since July 2012 so could a problem be found here and sorted?



Thanks in advance :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire