mardi 29 juillet 2014

2005 Clio - drivers side indicator sometimes fails!

Hi guys,



newbie here - I can see from the search function that indicator issues aren't exactly rare, but this one is driving me mad because it's so on-and-off (if you know what I mean!)



80% of the time the drivers side front indicator is fine, but sometimes it doesn't flash meaning the rear one flashes at double speed.



I took it to Halfords autocentre but typically it wasn't doing it at that point in time and they couldn't find any fault anywhere! Then this very evening it started doing it on the M56.



Interestingly one time it was doing it, when I was indicating right on a motorway to change lanes,and as I changed lanes I hit a small bump and that jolted it into working again, dunno if that helps?!



Any suggestions? I've swapped the bulbs around but that doesn't help..!



Thank you!

:(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire