mardi 29 juillet 2014

scenic Idle pulses 2000 rpm - 4000 rpm

Hope someone has a fix for my problem



I have a 2000 1.4 scenic and have recently took the head off to replace a burnt valve and fitted a new timing kit.



The car ran fine for about 10 miles until it suddenly lost power, as if the engine was turned off, kept pumping the accelerator and eventually engine seemed to respond but shot up to about 6000 revs, let up the clutch engine died or at least had no power but didn't cut out. It did the same thing for about 5 mins then settled down and ran perfectly normal again.



It does this erratically and doesn't follow any kind of pattern.



I have now changed the throttle position sensor, idle speed control valve and map sensor. I turned the key without touching the accelerator and the idle speed went straight to 2000 revs for a few seconds then shot up to 4000 revs then back to 2000 revs, it continued to pulse between the two speeds until I turned it off.



Does the ECU have to 'learn' any of the new kit I've put on, if so, how do I do that



If any can make any suggestions I would be really grateful.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire