mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Stereo too quiet 2009 Clio

Hi folks,



Recently purchased a 2009 Clio expression after owning a older 2006 model. One of the first things I've noticed is that the car stereo is extremely quiet.



It turns on at 16 (as is normal) but the system is inaudible from 10 and below. So I've lost 10 increments on the volume. Went to my local garage and they couldn't help. It seems to be a problem with the stereo rather than the speakers as they all work and I have 4 in the front and 2 in the back. Its much quieter than my old clio.



Have checked fading and all the options including turing loudness on - but nothing works.



At top volume of 32 you could comfortably have a conversation with your grandmother. I've seen one previous post that had this problem where the guy wasn't able to hear his Sat Nav and said that Renault :censored: fixed the problem but did not say why.



Any tips or advice greatly appreciated. I am in the South West of England so if anyone thinks they can fix the problem that would be great.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire