jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Clio 1.5 DCI 65 glow plug problem

The other day the glow plug warning light came on while I was driving and the car ran ok.



The following morning the car was hard to start and once it started it runs ok up to this point the car has always started first time.



Yesterday I checked the glow plug supply with the ignition off there was 11v turning the ignition on it goes up to 13v I next did resistance checks on the glow plugs result was infinity on all glow plugs :ie no resistance.



So my question is why would 4 glow plugs fail at the same time could it be the relay at fault.

I had a Peugeot diesel some years ago and that had 2 faulty glow plugs and it ran lumpy on start up now this car never exhibited any of this on start up.



Any advice on this would be welcome.



Andy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire