jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Just dropping in

Hi folks

My "name" is Pete but I use Sordo or Sordonian for various forums and game networks.



Just bought a 2002 Scenic and to be honest I am delighted with it.



Found this forum as the engine warning light came on last night and I was a bit worried I bought a dud. Thankfully this forum has reassured me and I am off to check the coils later and find out if one is faulty.



The car is a big step up for me as the previous car was a 1999 1.0L Polo that I literally drove into the ground.



Btw I dont reveal my age but mid-50's, trained and qualified as a mechanic when in the army (Irish) and off my tools over 20 years. Now work in marketing.



Hopefully I wont be in here too much because if I am it will probably mean I have a problem.



Sordo (pete)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire