jeudi 31 juillet 2014

I need a renault mechanic in Glasgow area

Hi All,



Any renault mechanics out there willing to change a turbo in my dci clio? Car is sitting at the side of the road, has been for two months. I just spent £300 for mot in march where it barely passed the smoke test. Garage said turbo was on its way out. Well early June the turbo let go, fuelling the engine with oil. I removed all pipes etc to get an idea of how to do it, but I can not get to the oil return pipe at the bottom to enable me to remove the turbo. After realising I couldn't do it myself at the side of the road I put it back together and started her up. It started first time off the key but running rough. Turbo is def gone.



Any mechanics on here willing to do this job?



Anyone interested can you let me know.



Cheers.

Robert.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire