mercredi 30 juillet 2014

MPG.... 2011 megane sport tourer 1.5 dci fap

I couldn't find the right heading so I hope this is ok



I bought the above model a month ago which has done 79000 miles and serviced to the tee with renault directly

I bought it to benefit from the "Eco" and fuel economy



However after 400 miles of combined driving (mostly 30mph roads) but changing gear exactly when prompted by the dashboard and not doing over 70mph

Always using cruise control my mpg is 44.3 with an average speed of 22mph



Yes I know that these figures are never ever realistic but from my last car 2005 megane 225 with the 2 litre turbo petrol I have been doing the exact same routes and I was getting better than the mpg stated as combined 32 where I was averaging 33





Does anyone have the same engine/model and have the same issue?

Or the same mpg problems?

Or know what I'm doing wrong ?





Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire