samedi 26 juillet 2014

Clio tuning and how to..

Hi guys. I have Clio II 1.4i 1998 and I would like to start a section where Clio owners can show, tell and give an advices [tips] how to / where from and so on you can modify your car and where to find cheapest deals / coolest parts. Also it would be awesome to see your modifications. I do not want to start a thread about problems. Only stuff about external - and why not interior, modifications. My "old" lady has some already but only because sun is down I can´t give you any first picture about my car. They will come later on.. :moonie:



Well, why I decided to start topic like this. I am interested to get some facelift to my love of my life and looking this a while online, along waves, I noticed Clio is not the easiest car to find parts. Some pretty expencives full body kit appeared to be available but as many of us I try to get this as cheap way as I can.



So Clio owners. Have you done cool stuff that you can share with us. Do you have great tips how to get some extra :jawdropping: points?

Also If you know there is a model / different body kit / part of it you can use on your clio let us know!



Main thing is to share ideas, show your work and teach us with your skills! Yips are more than welcomed!



As for example I find out that Astra G side skirt (spoiler, lip) is usable and with some small modification they are just fin. A bit too long and also need to figured out how to attach it to your car.



But thats all for now. Hope we can do this thread as a treasure chest for Clio owners!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire