mardi 29 juillet 2014

2013 Megane III GTline vibration on 3000RPM

Hello,



First, sorry for my English because I am from Spain.



I have a Renault Megane III GTLine 1.5 DCI 110cv year 2013.



The car makes me something I don't know if it is normal. When you go around 3100 RPM in any gear and you leave the foot from the accelerator the car make vibration exactly in 3000 RPM, you notes that the car vibrates and so does the gear lever for an instant, but if you go downhill and the car is kept at 3000 rpm makes it followed. It happens when the car decelerates in any gear and in any speed. I have taken the car to the dealer but the mechanic don't knew if it is normal.



Anyone have any idea which can be?



Actually have 19.000KM.



Thank you so much




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire