lundi 28 juillet 2014

Child Benefit

Dear Benefits Office Manager

------------------------------------





Many years ago, I married a widow, out of love, who had an 18-year-old daughter.



After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter.



My father eventually married her without my authorization.



As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law.



My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild

because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother.



This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.



As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.

Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.



A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law,

the step-brother of my father's wife, and my uncle.



My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a

grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.



In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:



Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my step-mother's brother fulfill

the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?



Sincerely yours,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire