mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Engine Power Loss and dropping temerature gauge

Hi, I am driving a 2005 Scenic II 2.0 in good condition - full service record.

Yesterday I started driving and after about 3 kilometers, the temperature gauge went down to 1 bar and the engine dropped power/cut out.

I was travelling at about 100 km/hour so the car continued to drive and the engine kicked in/out a few times.

The temperature gauge then climbed to 5 bars and stayed there for a while and the engine ran normal.

About 5 kilometers further it happened again, restored again to 5 bars and then it was fine until I arrived home.

This morning the routine happened once and returned normal (5 bars) until I stopped.

Any suggestions / help will be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire