jeudi 31 juillet 2014

New to this forum

Hi guys... I've had a few different cars but this is my second megane and second renault to date....



Car History is....

Old Astra, 57plate suzuki swift, 57 plate fiat punto, another 57 plate swift, 2005 megane 225 and now



2011 megane sports tourer 1.5dci



The 225 was a great bundle of laughs but I got shafted when I bought it, the garage was dodgy and it was a cat d

I had to out about £3000 into repairs to make it safe, by the time I try to take the garage to court they went under so I lost all the money



So 2 years down the line I wanted a change and peace of mind so I bit the bullet and traded it in for this





I went for it because it's diesel, had been owned by a massive company here in wales and was serviced to the letter with renault, it even has Michelin tyres on it





It's lovely to dive and very roomy, the only thing I'm not happy with is the mpg, doing the exact same roads as the last car (back and forth to work mainly) I'm only getting 44mpg which is 10 more than the 225 sports petrol





But we will see how it goes for now




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire