jeudi 24 septembre 2015

2003 Scenic 1.6 starting issues (sometimes)

Hi

everyone, before I get into this I would like to point out that I have done a lot of research into this issue and I'm pretty sure its not the TDC sensor.

A few weeks ago I went out to my car one morning to go to work and the car would start, was turning over fine, was even getting fuel as the car was 'lumpy' if you know what I mean. just would fire.

set about looking at electrical things, removed the airbox and there is a sensor poking out the side of the block, I unplugged it and plugged it back in, started no problems at all and had been fine for about a month.

then the same thing happened again the other day, this time just reconnecting the sensor didn't work, I had to jiggle it around abit to. But it still started in the end.

Basically what I want to know is, what sensor is it? crank or cam? and is there anything else I should check for?

thanks


2003 Scenic 1.6 starting issues (sometimes)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire