vendredi 25 septembre 2015

How can I tell which modle engine is in my car?

Hi everyone,

I've got a sept. 2003 mk II 1.9 DCI Laguna Expression and I'm not sure which model engine I've got.

I've narrowed it down to 2 which are:

F9Q-T752 74 kW 2001-05 (I suspect this one)
F9Q-T750 88 kW 2001-07

I'm looking for an engine and gearbox replacement at the moment so I looking to find out if I managed to find either of the above, would they both fit or do I have to find the right one?

I would like a bit more power if poss. but I guess I need to be careful with gearbox - I have a 5 speed manual.

I'm looking to replace the engine becasue I need a new clutch, flywheel, cambelt and water pump so for the money it would cost to get that done I could probably but a second hand engine in?
What do you think?

Thanks very much


How can I tell which modle engine is in my car?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire