jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Mileage for my car showing on Renault.co.uk?

So I signed up to the Renault website and registered my car using the VIN number.

Accepted the information and showed the 'My Vehicle' section.

I found the section where i could enter the current mileage. The problem is, when i tried to enter the mileage as 46000 miles, it said i couldn't enter it as at it's last service it was 56864 miles?

I know the previous (2nd) owner who had it for 2 years, who didn't have it serviced at all and bought it from the dealer at 35000 miles. (The dealer told him it was bought from new from them and was always serviced by them)

If it was serviced by the Renault dealer, do they communicate the mileage to Renault.co.uk or where does this mileage come from and why wouldn't it have a stamp in the service book for 56864? Something doesn't add up?


Mileage for my car showing on Renault.co.uk?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire