lundi 21 septembre 2015

Renault Grand Scenic

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give me some advice, I recently changed the alternator in my 2005 grand scenic then I realised that my battery was dead so charged it over night and plugged it back in I then tried to start the car, it tried to turn over but it wouldn't start.
Then the display and all the lights went out in the car including the digital dash so I assumed there was something wrong with the battery so I bought a new one, but still have the same problem.

Battery is working fine
Central Locking is fine
No electrics in the car are working, door lights do not work, interior lighting does not work, digital display does not work when you put the key card in nothing happens.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks


Renault Grand Scenic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire