samedi 26 septembre 2015

Starting problem.

Hi all, I don't know if anyone else has had this fault, any advice would be appreciated,
I have a 56 plate megane ll. 1.6 16v sports tourer, 63,000 miles, it was OK until yesterday, then when I went to start it , i put the card in as usual, pressed the brake down & pressed the start button, i heard a click from under the bonnet, a bleep in the car, and a message saying "braking fault", that ABS light & stop light were on, and the car won't start, I called my local Renault dealer & explained the fault, that said to bring it in they would do a diagnostic on it, when I again said it wouldn't start, they said they couldn't help, I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem, ( with the car not with Renault)
Thanks in advance.


Starting problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire