jeudi 24 septembre 2015

What might my car be worth?

Hi Folks,

Question for the experts please .. could someone give me a ball-park figure as to what I might be able to get for my car?

Here's the details:

Maroon Coloured Laguna Expression mkII
Registered Sept. 2003
1.9 DCI Engine
97'000 on the clock
Average consumption: 46 mpg

Very Good Condition - has some stone chip paintwork repairs and minor scuffs
Air-Con not working - Needs re-gassing

Full Service History
MOT until September 2016

New Front Disc's, Pads & Pirelli tyres fitted 2 weeks ago

Needs the following work: (which I can't afford)
Cambelt
Front Drivers Shock Absorber
Clutch & Flywheel

The quotes I've had for the work are around £1000 which sadly I can't afford so I'm thinking of selling the car and leasing new. The long-term projections look more favourable when you take depreciation into consideration if you look to buy from new and finance.


What might my car be worth?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire