samedi 26 juillet 2014

Annoying pronlem with locking driver door.

Hi guys!



So Im new and I hope I found the right place for my question.



Well, this is really common problem. And believe me I tried to use search and google before asking :d



So my driver side door wont lock. Yeah, really common thing. But in my case I can hear and see that central locking system is working. Door try to lock but cant do it. Doing the same inside car and using remote. (and I mean using this cars own button in console). When Im pushing this locking button it goes down only half ways. So its like something is stopping it. But as I told you I can hear cetral locking system is working inside of this door. So if I try to use car own (or spear) key. Manually locking is more desperate. The lock is not moving at all. And I think my key is not going inside completely. Passanger side is doing great. There is no problem.



I know I might have to change the lock. My main question is can I do something that I am able to lock this door tho. So I do not mind using only remote. I do not mind if the key do not work manually. Only I want to know can I make this door go lock? This is temporary solution but I would be happy if you have any ideas can I make this door lock?



Im sorry if I presented my problme/question somehow difficult way :) English isn´t my native language :tumbleweed:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire