samedi 26 juillet 2014

Clio Mk2 1.4 Pooped!

So I was driving home last night at a comfortable 60mph when I noted a dull but rapid vibration throughout the car when turning to the right at speed.



I jacked the car up this afternoon, took the nearside front off and found the front shock/spring/suspension? had loose cylindrical housing above the coil section.



I put the wheel back on and holding it at 12 and 6 o clock I got a scary amount of play; followed by tightening up the wheel nuts which almost felt like the wheel would snap off if I pushed down on the ratchet with my foot.



I looked at the top mount in the engine bay and there is movement up there as I shake the wheel and some kind of oil sitting down in the nut?



I'm at a loss as to what the overall problem is!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire