vendredi 18 juillet 2014

Oil poured out of engine straight after top up!

Hi, I hope this is in the right place, I searched but couldn't find anything like this.



I've got a '99 Clio 1.2 Grande and today the oil light came on so i Checked and the dipstick read below minimum so i topped up. I thought that was that but when I got home the light came back on and all of the oil ended up on my drive. Can anyone tell me what's going on or how bad it is?

I've just got over one problem with this car, for a few weeks it would only start on the fifth attempt! Coming here i found out that it was a problem with the key, so i swapped it for the spare and it starts first time every time. and now this, maybe it's a sign?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Peter.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire