lundi 7 juillet 2014

Steering Wheel off Centre Captur?

Hi... It's been a while since I posted, but I have an issue with my new Captur and I am posting this question to see if any other owners are having the same problem as myself. My Captur is 5 months old with 5k miles. When I picked up the car and was driving home I noticed the steering wheel was sitting off centre to the right at around 7 mins past centre. I contacted the garage and they sent me to there tyre part, alignment checked and all good. Contacted the dealer again and asked a load of questions, given various reasons as to why it was out, camber of the road, angle of the road etc. I took the car back and they adjusted the steering at the steering box, this has been done twice. The last time I picked up the car and left the dealer the steering wheel appeared to be straight it was when driving on the motorway and dual carriageways I noticed that the steering wheel was marginally off centre by about 2 mins. I have lived it for a while, now it is starting to annoy me...Has anyone else experienced these problems?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire