vendredi 25 juillet 2014

Xenon Levelling Motor

The passenger side xenon headlight on my Lag II doesn't move with the levelling system. The drivers side does so I know the system is okay. If I take the back cup off the headlight where you can access the bulb, I can feel that the headlight assembly is loose to move up and down as though it has simply come un-fixed from the levelling motor. The drivers side is not loose like that.



Is there a way I can remove the levelling motor without taking the whole headlight assembly out? I don't want to bother removing the bumper!



I look at this image suggests to me that 1) The levelling motor actuator attaches to the headlight by a round ended stick and it could have just pulled out from the headlight. 2) The whole motor assembly looks like it might fix to the headlight assembly but a rotating ring-lock, is that right? Perhaps I just need to twist it and pull it free?







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire