samedi 26 septembre 2015

Clio dci 65 egr valve and manifold cleaning . Oily residue.

Good Morning All.
Having a problem with my Clio dci . I have only owned this car a short time but it has turned out to be a bit of a dog - already replaced an injector seal - what a job.
I have been experiencing intermittent power loss, almost like the turbo is not kicking in. I have driven the car with egr electrics on / off same problem and maf sensor on/off didn't play up. The next day with egr and maf connected back to same problem, car struggling to accelerate and fifth gear a no go . Car will die between gear changes and you really have to drive hard to get anywhere. Almost feels like your driving with hand brake on. There is no smoke at exhaust that I can see. It is intermittent and driving me insane. Last night I started to remove the egr and manifold to clean. Egr solenoid was choked up but dry. Manifold is carbonised but oily at each ends. I have been unable to remove the egr yet, been soaking in wd40 overnight. From what I can inside there is a build up of soot/carbon but doesn't seem too "wet" . Is it possible this build up be stopping airflow to the turbo and causing it to not spool up intermittently ? I will post some pics later - picture speaks a thousand words and all that . Any ideas ?
Thanks, Rob Smart.


Clio dci 65 egr valve and manifold cleaning . Oily residue.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire