samedi 26 septembre 2015

Footwell lightning won't turn off after I start the car

Hello,
Just got a Renault Laguna II 1.9 dci from 2002 and I found a few issues that I want to fix.

First, I have a problem with the interior lightning. I get into the car, start it up and go on my way, but the interior lightning is still on. Can't understand how to turn it off. The light above my head and the one in the rear are set in the middle position. I can force them off, but the footwell lights are distracting during night time drive.
What should I check?

On the same note, the motors that set the external mirrors position are working, but can't get the mirrors closed/opened. Maybe I don't know how to use the switch, but I rotate it 180 degrees facing down and try to move the joystick but nothing happens. Do the motors that open/close the mirrors have a separate fuse?


Footwell lightning won't turn off after I start the car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire