samedi 26 septembre 2015

Laguna II heater blower issues + resistor pack testing

Hello,
I have a 2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9 dci and I'm having some problems with the blower fan.
The right hand side water drain got clogged and water poured inside the car, on the passenger side.
I cleaned the drain, now water goes as it should, but it seems the water that got inside had to go through the air filter then the fan.
So fan was not working on any setting. Decided to take it off and check/clean everything in that area.
Fan checks out on my bench power supply, runs smooth but it's full of crap, wet and dirt all over.
How do I remove the plastic fan from the shaft without breaking something? Any easy method involving general tools?
Also, how do I test the resistor pack?
I see one socket with two thick wires with + and - written on it, and another socket with 3 thinner wires.
I get 45Kohm on the two thick wires.
How's the logic between the wires?


Laguna II heater blower issues + resistor pack testing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire