jeudi 24 septembre 2015

I need to ID parts of an xmfMC 2OO7 Scenic tdi engine

2OO5 Scenic diesel nineteen hundred cc wont start, it's says check injectors, but two garages can't find a fault. It stared using masses of diesel belching black smoke. After spending endless cash, I decided to check it out. I'm a qualified motor mechanic, but on real internal combustion engines, 6O% of this engine is simply garbage. However I need to fix this car, so I need to know what I'm looking at there are numerous electronic sensors & vacuum driven gadgets please ID the function of the various sensors. I attempted to clean the Al Gore EGR valve but it's impossible to remove for cleaning as a previous person tried & broken two flanges holding it in so.
It's been blanked off & the solenoid was disconnected. Up to now it has been running well except for it stalls momentarily then continues running normally. It then started noy responding to the key card starting button.
the dash board light up, please insert key, press clutch or Brake click but no starter turnover. It now says change oil soon, STOP in red with Brakes, battery un:confused under it, No sign of life. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm in London EastSouth Africa

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: xmfMC Scenic engine.jpg Views: N/A Size: 121.6 KB ID: 80642  


I need to ID parts of an xmfMC 2OO7 Scenic tdi engine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire