mercredi 29 juillet 2015

2010 Megane World Series Editon - Bluetooth/Microphone Fault

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me. Bought my car (Megane Coupe III - 2010 World Series Editon with TomTom) in September when I had in iPhone 5, could connect the phone & play music etc. all fine! Came to answer a call & nobody can hear me, same when calling out. Took it to a Renault garage near the docks in Liverpool & was told to aim my voice at the microphone (near the rear view mirror).. Though the guy was taking the p**s at first but he had no other answer.. Yep that surprisingly didn't work either!

Now I have an iPhone 6+ and still have the same issue. Does anybody know how to solve this as it's quite annoying when on long journeys...

Many thanks,

Zack


2010 Megane World Series Editon - Bluetooth/Microphone Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire